MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Leading Online MBA Program
Kick start your Master’s journey with Globally Recognized dual degree from the International University of Applied Sciences, Germany & London Southbank University, England. Receive MBA Degree from IU with both a German degree and a British degree.
Batch Starts from 10th Feb 2022 Batch Starts from 10th Feb 2022 Batch Starts from 10th Feb 2022
Dual Degree Program
Accelerate your career growth with Master of Business Administration offered by IU International University of Applied Sciences (Germany) and London South Bank University (UK). You will graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree: a major advantage for international career prospects! No extra study courses or traveling are required.
Specializations to choose from:
Program Structure and Fees
With IU International, a broad range of specialisations such as Big Data, Finance and Accounting, or International Marketing prepare you practically for trends and challenges in the industry you’re interested in. In addition, our MBA is available fully online or you can choose to study on campus in Germany, with the flexibility of full-time or part-time study models. When you graduate with an MBA from IU International, you’ll leave with a great international network and skills that could take you into exciting management roles all over the world.
Master in Business Administration is a 18 Months course where in the first year you will be studying online with the IU university platform. Tuition fees for year 1 of course is INR 2.05 Lakhs (inclusive of taxes). For the last semester, you will be going to Germany and studying on-campus in IU Germany. Tuition fees for IU Germany is approximately 4,494 Euros.
Globally recognized with 75,000 students enrolled
Country - Germany
INR 55 Lakhs - Average salary in Germany after completion of the course
Master of Business Administration - Dual Degree
Mode of Teaching
Year 1 - Online
Semester 3 - On-Campus
Year 1 - INR 2.05 Lakhs
Semester 3 - 4,494 Euros
Cost of Living
~ EUR 6,000 Per annum
MBA Degree from IU University
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments, and live sessions.
For part of your degree, you will choose two electives so you can focus on an area or industry you’re interested in. You have the possibility to combine your electives freely or to set a content-related focus by choosing subject-specific specializations, e.g. in the areas of Big Data Management, Engineering Management, Finance & Accounting, International Marketing, or IT Management. Each MBA specialization program has a dedicated page you can find in the navigation menu.
- Foundations of Professional Leadership
- Leadership and Motivation in the Corporation
- Leadership and Corporate Culture
- Leadership and Change Management
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship in a Globalized World
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Business Ideas and Company Foundations
- Financing Sources and Processes
- Internet, Digital Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Strategic Alliances
- Family-owned Companies
- Introduction to International Marketing
- The International Context of Corporations
- International Marketing Strategies
- Features of the Marketing-mix Specific to the International Context
- Trends in International Marketing
- Performance Measurement Concepts
- Measuring Financial Performance
- Drivers of Financial and Operational Performance
- Portfolio and Capital Market Theory
- Financing and Capital Structure
- Company Assessment Procedures
- Acquisition, Corporate Control, and Governance
- Finance Planning
- The Nature of Managerial Economics
- Market Forces: Demand and Supply
- Market Structures and Competition
- Strategy Analysis and Decision-making
- Foundations and Concepts of Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning Process
- International Challenges of Strategic Management
- Preparation of Reliable Demand Forecasts
- Site Planning
- Process Design and Process Planning
- Inventory Management and Production Control
- Information Systems in the Supply Chain
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Introduction to
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Ethics Theories
- Business Ethics Problem Areas and Solutions
- Basic Perspectives of Corporate Governance
- Monitoring Concepts for Corporate Governance
- Combining Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
The application process consists of four simple steps. An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and accepted by the candidates by paying the admission fee.
For admission to this program, candidates should have:
We have a team of dedicated admissions counselors who are available to guide you as you apply to the program. They are available to:
Talk to our admissions counselors now!
Admission Fee & Financing
The tuition fee for the 1st year is ₹ 2,05,000 (All-Inclusive)
3rd Semester (On-Campus) – 4,494 Euros
We are dedicated to making our programs accessible. We are committed to helping you find a way to budget for this program and offer a variety of financing options to make it more economical.
No Cost EMI
We have partnered with the following financing companies to provide competitive finance options at a 0% interest rate with no hidden costs.
Financing as low as
Other Financing Options
We provide the following options for a one-time payment
Total tuition Fees for 1st Year
Step-by-Step Placement Support
Identify and understand the areas to work to achieve happiness and success
Make a difference between a good resume and a great one.
Master the art of giving interviews and cracking them with ease
Ace your career
Get exclusive Access to Job opportunities aligning with your role, skills, experience, and interest