Post Graduate certificate in Program Management
Want to become a top 1% Program Manager?
International recognition from state-accredited No. 1 university in Germany & gain real experience from top industry leaders.
Growing Skill Gap
92% of the project failures are due to managerial aspects which reflect skill gaps in stakeholder management, scope management, planning, and resource management
70% of employees haven’t mastered the skills they need for their jobs today
80% of programs classified as high-performing use a certified program manager
More than 6000 jobs from top organizations available for Program Managers via LinkedIn
**Top hiring Companies as per LinkedIn
Programme Overview - Key Highlights
Immersive content, Crafted by people who have been there, done that
Apply your learnings via a real-world project guided by an industry expert
Career Counselling, Profile Building, Interview Readiness & Access To Curated Jobs
Free LinkedIn Learning
Receive a free learning account worth $ 500 / Year for your perusal
20+ Hands-on Projects
Learn from real-world case studies & business challenges projects
250+ hours of learning
Applied and practical learning to build concepts and expertise on top
Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants on the Q&A forum
Bring your own idea or work on a problem identified by mentors and industry execs
Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors and teaching assistants
Quality, Accredited Programs
We offer high-quality study programs with career-relevant content and a practical approach. Our study programs have received multiple accreditations and awards, and IU is one of the top institutions on the CHE university ranking.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
IT Project Management
- Defining IT Projects
- Overview on Typical Roles and Phases of IT Projects
- Risks and Challenges of IT Projects
- Role of an IT Project Manager
- Project Breakdown Structure, Work Packages
- Time Planning, Milestones, Gantt-Diagram
- Definition of Done
- Challenges of Cost Estimation in IT Projects
- Estimation Techniques: 3-Point Estimation, Double Blind Expert Estimation, Function Points
- Cost Controlling Using Earned Value Analysis
- Vision Keeping
- Stakeholder Management
- Conflict Management
- Rational Unified Process
- Agile Software Processes
- Plan-driven Project Management in Small Projects
- Multi Project Management
- Agile Software Processes in Large Projects
- Selection of the Appropriate Project Management Method
- Deepen your understanding of yourself and others
- 6 Styles of Management & Leadership
- Improve teamwork
- Make conflict more productive
- Develop stronger sales skills
- Manage more effectively
- Train without judgment
- Art of Influencing
- Tailor your communication to different personas
- Persuade effectively
- Build rapport almost instantly with anyone
- Communicate confidently in all business and personal situations
- Communicate in a memorable way
- Communicate with different personalities
- Feel confident in communicating with anyone
- Conflict Management
- Stakeholder management
- Practicing SWOT
- Staying on top of Escalations
- Learning the art of presentation
Move Up The Ladder
- How to effectively manage your manager?
- How to say NO without saying NO?
- Understanding organizational politics
- How to retain top performers?
- How to fix mistakes?
- Finding targets for innovation
- Earning your next promotion and salary raise
- Embracing the devil’s advocate
- Building High-Performance Teams
- How to sell your ideas?
- Storytelling at work
- Requirements and Scope Management
- Time and Schedule Management
- Cost & Budget Management
- Leading large projects
- Change Management
- Quality management
- SLA Management
- Program Leadership
- Metrics and reports
- Solving Common Project and program problems
- Scrum Basics and Advanced
- Stay Lean with Kanban
- Learn Scrumban
- Agile in Practice
- Jira Basics and Advanced
- Get ideas on how JIRA can be utilized for different scenarios or situations
- Learn Jira Admin
- Create EXPERT-LEVEL Project plans using Microsoft Project
- DMAIC structure
- Understand basics of tools & methods
- Learn the Universal Framework which can be applied to any industry
- Learn how to plan 100+ projects simultaneously
- Understand the process with practical industry examples
- Learn monitoring and control practices
- What Is a PMO?
- Pre-PMO Setup
- PMO Current State
- PMO Future State
- PMO Roll-Out
- PMO Continuous Improvement
- Success Tips for Your PMO
- Delivering results from PMP
- Become a Project Management Entrepreneur
- Emerging Trends in Program Management
- Managing and Working with a Technical Team for Non-Technical Professionals
Certificate of Achievement
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
Step-by-Step Placement Support
We assess if your current role is aligned with your strengths and interests and help you identify and understand the areas to work to achieve happiness and success
Leadership Profile Building
Our Resume writer expert in using the right keywords to highlight your career goals and achievements which makes a difference between a good resume and a great one.
Access to curated jobs
Get an alumni status which will provide you Access to Job opportunities aligning with your role, skills, experience, and interest
Master the art of giving interviews and cracking them with ease.Practice important interview topics and resolve common misconceptions. Evaluate your interview preparation. Improve via expert feedback
Gururo's Job Board Snippet
Rising Career Opportunities
On LinkedIn.com, there are more than 12,000 program manager-related job openings from different firms in India.
Whereas on Naukri.com, there are more than 40,000.
Our Cohort's Profile
Refer someone you know and receive Amazon vouchers worth INR 5,000!*
Frequently asked questions
This programme is ideal for mid to senior level executives professionals who want to excel at program management and are eager to adopt new ways of thinking.
A Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
5 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience at the time of application.
The admissions process is completely online. Following are the key steps in the application process:
Step 1 – You must apply for the programme on Gururo’s website. The application form will capture information related to your educational and professional experience.
Step 2 – Post application, the suitability of your profile will be evaluated by Gururo’s and IU’s Admission Counsellor Team. If approved, you will be shortlisted for the program.
Step 3 – Shortlisted candidates will receive a call from our experts to discuss on details and receive a provisional admissions offer. Final admissions offer will be granted upon payment of the full programme fee and successful submission of the required documents.
Upon completion of this Post Graduate certificate in Program Management, You will receive the certificate both from IU University of Applied Sciences and Gururo. In partnership with IU University of Applied Sciences, you will receive the credits and certificate from IU University which can be credited to a further IU University study program.
These certificates will testify to your skills as a Program Leader.
You will need to spend 8-10 hours per week to get optimum results and learning.
You can learn this programme from any city in India and abroad.
The curriculum is not made only by the academicians but also by industry experts, which makes it extremely relevant to working professionals. Along with it, our Support Services, Career Assistance, and Live Sessions make it a classroom experience, which no one else in the market can offer.
Our programs have a strong experiential component that will prepare you to apply your learning in the job. Learn – Experience – Apply. Cases and industry projects will help you to experience real-life challenges in Management. These will enable you to step into the shoes of leading managers at companies and put to use the theoretical learning in an experiential manner. Post this program, these will serve as a portfolio of projects you can illustrate to your potential employers.
Every quarter, offline networking events called Gururo BaseCamps are conducted in major cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc. Alumni of all batches of the programme are invited to these events, which help you make connections with your fellow participants, along with engagement in group projects, industry interaction and much more. Career Workshops for freshers and young professionals with F2F counseling will also be held at these BaseCamps.
- Our dedicated Student Support Team is available 7 days a week from 12 PM to 12 AM IST to resolve your non-academic queries. Email us on [email protected] to receive a response within 24 hours. Additionally, an Gururo buddy will enhance the learners’ experience by engaging with them to ensure they are on track with upcoming deadlines, submissions, offer guidance, and resolve their non-academic queries.
- Extensive academic support through the Discussion Forum, weekly TA-Sessions. Just like in a university, your batchmates will help you with any academic queries. This will happen via the Discussion Forum.
- Other than your peers, you also have TAs (Teaching Associates) for any academic query. Your academic queries will be solved by the Faculty and TAs in 36-48 hours.
The course consists of 1 Capstone project, 20+ industry projects, 3 mentorship sessions, and 3 offline meetups.
No, these are not mandatory but are additional facilities that help in networking, career growth and practical learning.
You need to pay ₹10,000 to block your seat, the same will be adjusted against the overall course fee.
Booking amount of Rs. 10,000 is non refundable in all cases except if loan application is rejected by our NBFC partners.
We have tied up with leading NBFCs which will offer interest free loans to our customers. This means you will not be charged any interest or taxes on the EMI.
For example, If the fee is Rs. 90,000 then you need to pay
- 3 Months EMI -> Rs 30,000 per month for 3 months
- 6 Months EMI -> Rs 15,000 per month for 6 months
1% processing fee will be charged if you are availing interest free EMI, So in this example Rs 900 will be charged.