Master of Business Administration IT MANAGEMENT
MBA Program Overview
Managing information technology is a huge task as every society and business on the planet relies on digital tech. This Master of Business Administration (MBA) focuses on IT Management, an essential task in the digital age. Technologies are becoming much more complex and the competitive market demands high performance and efficiency of all systems.
In this programme, you’ll learn techniques to develop and manage IT infrastructures, methods and concepts to apply for effective project management, and how to implement solutions and services for individual departments or entire international companies. You’ll gain fundamental knowledge of software engineering and explore important topics such as compliance, data protection, network policies, and information security according to regional and international standards.
Talk to our admissions counselors now!
MBA Degree Certificate
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
- Foundations of Professional Leadership
- Leadership and Motivation in the Corporation
- Leadership and Corporate Culture
- Leadership and Change Management
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship in a Globalized World
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Business Ideas and Company Foundations
- Financing Sources and Processes
- Internet, Digital Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Strategic Alliances
- Family-owned Companies
- Introduction to International Marketing
- The International Context of Corporations
- International Marketing Strategies
- Features of the Marketing-mix Specific to the International Context
- Trends in International Marketing
- Performance Measurement Concepts
- Measuring Financial Performance
- Drivers of Financial and Operational Performance
- Portfolio and Capital Market Theory
- Financing and Capital Structure
- Company Assessment Procedures
- Acquisition, Corporate Control, and Governance
- Finance Planning
- The Nature of Managerial Economics
- Market Forces: Demand and Supply
- Market Structures and Competition
- Strategy Analysis and Decision-making
- Foundations and Concepts of Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning Process
- International Challenges of Strategic Management
Operations And Information Management
- Preparation of Reliable Demand Forecasts
- Site Planning
- Process Design and Process Planning
- Inventory Management and Production Control
- Information Systems in the Supply Chain
- Behavioral Operations Management
Business Ethics And Corporate Governance
- Introduction to
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Ethics Theories
- Business Ethics Problem Areas and Solutions
- Basic Perspectives of Corporate Governance
- Monitoring Concepts for Corporate Governance
- Combining Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
IT Project Management
- Organizing the work
- Cost estimation and controlling
- The human factor
- Organizing small and medium projects
- Organizing large projects
IT Architecture Management
- Architecture documentation
- Architecture governance
- Enterprise architecture management (EAM)
- IT application portfolio management
- Enterprise architecture patterns
- Architecture framework: TOGAF
IT Service Management
- IT infrastructure library (ITIL)
- ITIL service strategy
- ITIL service design
- ITIL service transition
- ITIL service operation
IT Governance & Compliance
- Establishing IT governance and compliance
- COBIT framework
- IT governance frameworks
- Data protection and data security
Capstone Project Thesis & Defense
The application process consists of four simple steps. An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and accepted by the candidates by paying the admission fee.
For admission to this program, candidates should have:
Completed degree from an officially recognized university with at least 50% or Grade CWork Experience
At least one-year qualified work experience post completion of your undergraduate studiesEnglish Skills
If you graduate from an English- speaking school, you don’t need to prove your English skills. Else test is required
We have a team of dedicated admissions counselors who are available to guide you as you apply to the program. They are available to:
Talk to our admissions counselors now!
Admission Fee & Financing
FULL-TIME (90 ECTS)
- INR 20,000 at the time of application processing
- Semester fees to be paid post admission
INR 1,07,500 + GST Per Sem
We are dedicated to making our programs accessible. We are committed to helping you find a way to budget for this program and offer a variety of financing options to make it more economical.
No Cost EMI
We have partnered with the following financing companies to provide competitive finance options at a 0% interest rate with no hidden costs.
Financing as low as
₹ 7,500 / month
Other Financing Options
We provide the following options for a one-time payment
Get premium access to latest and relevant opportunities on top job platform. Learners also get benefit to the vast alumni referral network.
Get assistance in creating a world-class resume & LinkedIn Profile from our professional team to grab the attention of the hiring manager.
Students will go through mock interviews conducted by technical experts who will then offer tips and constructive feedback for reference and improvement.
Attend 1-1 sessions with career mentors on how to secure your dream job based on a academic background, past experience, and future career aspirations.
Learn from the Industry Leaders who have been there and done that. Leverage the experience shared by them of their struggles and success mantras.
Access to 200+ hours of premium self-paced courses to gain knowledge on the most desired industry skills.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, case studies and projects