Master of Business Administration INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
An MBA in International Marketing will open the door to a career in a creative, customer-oriented, and data-driven field. You could head international marketing and advertising campaigns and work with partners, colleagues, and agencies across the globe.
Live Online Interactive and Recorded Classes Earn a MBA degree without leaving your job Be in Demand with Dual international Degrees
Dual Degree Program
Accelerate your career growth with Master of Business Administration offered by IU International University of Applied Sciences (Germany) and London South Bank University (UK). You will graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree: a major advantage for international career prospects! No extra study courses or traveling are required.
MBA Program Overview
The IU Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Marketing expands your knowledge of marketing specifically in the areas of international branding and marketing of products and services. Among other things, you will learn how to implement quality customer relationship marketing (CRM) and increase customer value through an understanding of long-term customer loyalty. In your future career, your team, your business partners, and especially your customers will be the central focus of your work which you will manage with energy and expertise.
Global membership association for the business education industry
Globally recognized dual MBA degree from IU and LSBU university
Earn an global degree without leaving your job.
QS 5 Star Rating
5-star rating for Online Learning from QS Quacquarelli Symonds
Global Alumini Network
Earn select alumni benefits by joining a community of 75000+ global professionals
Ace your career
Exclusive job assistance program
Study In Germany
Ultimate flexibility to choose your study location for any semesters
Gain from Experience
Connect with Industry leaders and learn from their experience
Increase international career prospects, Qualify for top jobs worldwide
The Ideal Mix Of Theory & Practice
Flexible Learning Model
Balance Of Supervised And Independent Study
World class online support available
MBA Degree from IU University
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments and live sessions
- Foundations of Professional Leadership
- Leadership and Motivation in the Corporation
- Leadership and Corporate Culture
- Leadership and Change Management
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship in a Globalized World
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Business Ideas and Company Foundations
- Financing Sources and Processes
- Internet, Digital Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Strategic Alliances
- Family-owned Companies
- Introduction to International Marketing
- The International Context of Corporations
- International Marketing Strategies
- Features of the Marketing-mix Specific to the International Context
- Trends in International Marketing
- Performance Measurement Concepts
- Measuring Financial Performance
- Drivers of Financial and Operational Performance
- Portfolio and Capital Market Theory
- Financing and Capital Structure
- Company Assessment Procedures
- Acquisition, Corporate Control, and Governance
- Finance Planning
- The Nature of Managerial Economics
- Market Forces: Demand and Supply
- Market Structures and Competition
- Strategy Analysis and Decision-making
- The Role of Marketing Research in Managerial Decision-Making
- Problem Definition and the Marketing Research Process
- Secondary Data and Qualitative Research
- Survey Research and the Concept of Measurement
- Observational Research
- Sampling Issues, Data Processing, and Fundamental Data Analysis
- Communicating the Research Results
- Foundations and Concepts of Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning Process
- International Challenges of Strategic Management
- Preparation of Reliable Demand Forecasts
- Site Planning
- Process Design and Process Planning
- Inventory Management and Production Control
- Information Systems in the Supply Chain
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Introduction to
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Ethics Theories
- Business Ethics Problem Areas and Solutions
- Basic Perspectives of Corporate Governance
- Monitoring Concepts for Corporate Governance
- Combining Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Analyze brands, brand components and brand management.
- Examine how brands are positioned and re-positioned in regional, national and international
markets and explore the concept of shared- and co-operative branding.
- Promote the importance of brand valuation and measurement techniques within their
- Form and apply tactics to address brand falsification and protection as well as to develop
strategies to manage a brand crisis.
- Analyze the main challenges facing international brands, and be able to measure their brand
- Understand the factors that contribute to increasing or losing consumer-based brand equity.
- Analyze a company’s current brand strategy and propose viable alternatives as well as make
informed decisions with greater probability of success
- Identify the key-success factors for modern sales organizations.
- Describe the relationship between segmentation and the design of an appropriate sales organization.
- Execute respective analyses and apply improvement levers.
- Demonstrate the use of the tool-boxes for the respective optimization levers.
- Identify major characteristics of a high-performance sales organization.
- Conduct decisive analyses to assess the strength and weaknesses of a sales organization and identify respective optimization levers.
- Implement the required organizational and process-related improvement levers.
- Measure the performance of a sales-organization using established methods, KPIs and metrics.
- Apply fundamental concepts of international pricing.
- Consumer Behavior
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process
- Internal Influences on Consumer Behavior
- External Influences on Consumer Behavior
- International Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing Strategy and Consumer Behavior
The application process consists of four simple steps. An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and accepted by the candidates by paying the admission fee.
For admission to this program, candidates should have:
We have a team of dedicated admissions counselors who are available to guide you as you apply to the program. They are available to:
Talk to our admissions counselors now!
Admission Fee & Financing
The admission fee for the MBA program is ₹ 2,98,000 (All-Inclusive)
We are dedicated to making our programs accessible. We are committed to helping you find a way to budget for this program and offer a variety of financing options to make it more economical.
No Cost EMI
We have partnered with the following financing companies to provide competitive finance options at a 0% interest rate with no hidden costs.
Financing as low as
₹ 7,500 / month
Other Financing Options
We provide the following options for a one-time payment
Total Admission Fees
Step-by-Step Placement Support
Identify and understand the areas to work to achieve happiness and success
Make a difference between a good resume and a great one.
Master the art of giving interviews and cracking them with ease
Ace your career
Get exclusive Access to Job opportunities aligning with your role, skills, experience, and interest