If there’s one thing that has been proven true over and over again, it is that technology and artificial intelligence are the future. What exactly is artificial intelligence though?
The ability of computer systems and machines to perform tasks that require human intelligence such as decision making, visual perception, speech recognition, memory, etc. is known as artificial intelligence. As mentioned above, the world is swiftly being transformed to automate operations that require human intelligence into being run by machines and technology. Given that, artificial intelligence courses are gaining popularity amongst students.
In this article, you’ll get a sneak-peak into all you need to know about a Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence.
Individuals who have completed their graduation in either Computer Science/Mathematics/Computer Applications/Physics/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information technology with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for this course.
Entrance Exams and Fees
Candidates can pursue this discipline through a degree offered by Gururo, which is a leading EdTech company. The Master’s courses offered by Gururo in partnership with IU International University of Applied Sciences (Germany) and London South Bank University (UK) are top-notch. The added benefit is that the duration of these courses is only an year. Furthermore, you can choose to either attend it online or offline- it will make no difference in the experiences you gather.
The fee for the above is ₹2,22,000. EMI as well as financial aid options are also available.
To find more details about this exciting opportunity, go through the link given below:
One can also get enrolled in Artificial Intelligence courses offered by the following through qualifying entrance exams:
- Auro University, Surat
- Garden City University, Bangalore
The average annual fees for above courses is ₹3,10,000.
Required Skill Set
For individuals who are passionate about mathematics and computer science, Artificial Intelligence will be highly rewarding as it involves an in-depth application of these disciplines to solve problems. Considering this course only because of how lucrative it is may not be a wise option since a logical bent of mind and genuine interest in problem-solving is a prerequisite to be able to make a good career.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Use Case and Evaluation
- Reinforcement Learning
- Seminar: Current Topics in AI
- Project: AI Use Case
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
- Computer Vision and NLP
- Advanced Robotics 4.0
- Applied Autonomous Driving
Job Profiles and Top Recruiters
The various job profiles offered to artificial intelligence graduates are:
- Computer Programmer
- App Developer
- AI Data Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Product Manager
The top recruiters include tech giants such as Microsoft and Google.
- Jaguar Land Rover
Apart from this, universities and colleges hire students for research positions and as teaching faculties too.
The entry-level salary offered to artificial intelligence graduates is ₹8,00,000 per annum. Additionally, with experience, there is an increase in the salary provided which can range up to ₹50,00,000 per annum.
Pros and Cons
- A rapidly growing field with a shortage of skilled individuals.
- What you’ll do will actually have an impact on the real world.
- The work you’ll do will be mentally stimulating and rewarding.
- This course is perfect for those students who are fascinated by Mathematics and Computer Programming Languages.
- Requires a strong analytical mind-set and troubleshooting skills.
- You need to have a passion for continuous and updating your knowledge considering that this discipline is highly dynamic.
- Since your job will have an impact on the real world for the better or worse, you have to be very careful and ethical.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it worth it to pursue a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence?
Yes, it is an exciting career for technology enthusiasts. On top of it, it pays well too.
2. Can I pursue an online degree in Artificial Intelligence?
Yes, you can. Gururo, a leading EdTech company, offers courses in Artificial Intelligence in collaboration with renowned universities which can be completed online.
3. Can I pursue a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence with graduation in humanities?
Only candidates with graduation in mathematics and computer science are eligible for this course with a minimum of 50% in their graduation.
4. How is Master’s in Artificial Intelligence different from Master’s in Computer Science?
AI is a subset of Computer Science. Computer Science teaches you how a computer works and how to program it. AI is the practical implementation of Computer Science.
5. What salary can I expect after completing a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence?
The entry-level salary offered to artificial intelligence graduates is ₹8,00,000 per annum.
6. I am interested in a career in computer science and artificial intelligence. I have completed my graduation in Zoology. Am I eligible?
Unfortunately, you are not. Only candidates from maths and computer science background are eligible.
7. Which universities in India offer a Master’s in Artificial Intelligence?
Auro University, Surat and Garden City University, Bangalore offer degrees in Artificial Intelligence
Interested to know more details about Master’s in Artificial Intelligence from top international university, Click here