Master of Business Administration
Leading Online MBA Program
Gain expertise in business and find your focus with our range of specialisations – all with the benefit of flexible learning and scholarships.
Specializations to choose from
MBA Program Overview
No matter your background or the point in your career, an MBA is a great choice. An MBA combines management competence, soft skills like intercultural communication, and comprehensive knowledge from core business disciplines. You’ll learn to analyse markets, develop new products, advise customers, lead departments and teams, or strategically position a company.
With IU International, a broad range of specialisations such as Big Data, Finance and Accounting, or International Marketing prepare you practically for trends and challenges in the industry you’re interested in. In addition, our MBA is available fully online or you can choose to study on campus in Germany, with the flexibility of full-time or part-time study models. When you graduate with an MBA from IU International, you’ll leave with a great international network and skills that could take you into exciting management roles all over the world.
Dual MBA Degree Certificate
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
Get premium access to latest and relevant opportunities on top job platform. Learners also get benefit to the vast alumni referral network.
Leadership Profile Building
Get assistance in creating a world-class resume & LinkedIn Profile from our professional team to grab the attention of the hiring manager.
Mock Interview Preparation
Students will go through mock interviews conducted by technical experts who will then offer tips and constructive feedback for reference and improvement.
1 on 1 Career Mentoring Sessions
Attend 1-1 sessions with career mentors on how to secure your dream job based on a academic background, past experience, and future career aspirations.
Learn from the Industry Leaders who have been there and done that. Leverage the experience shared by them of their struggles and success mantras.
Access to Premium Courses
Access to 200+ hours of premium self-paced courses to gain knowledge on the most desired industry skills.
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects, assignments, and live sessions.
For part of your degree, you will choose two electives so you can focus on an area or industry you’re interested in. You have the possibility to combine your electives freely or to set a content-related focus by choosing subject-specific specializations, e.g. in the areas of Big Data Management, Engineering Management, Finance & Accounting, International Marketing, or IT Management. Each MBA specialization program has a dedicated page you can find in the navigation menu.
- Foundations of Professional Leadership
- Leadership and Motivation in the Corporation
- Leadership and Corporate Culture
- Leadership and Change Management
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship in a Globalized World
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Business Ideas and Company Foundations
- Financing Sources and Processes
- Internet, Digital Business, and Artificial Intelligence
- Strategic Alliances
- Family-owned Companies
- Introduction to International Marketing
- The International Context of Corporations
- International Marketing Strategies
- Features of the Marketing-mix Specific to the International Context
- Trends in International Marketing
- Performance Measurement Concepts
- Measuring Financial Performance
- Drivers of Financial and Operational Performance
- Portfolio and Capital Market Theory
- Financing and Capital Structure
- Company Assessment Procedures
- Acquisition, Corporate Control, and Governance
- Finance Planning
- The Nature of Managerial Economics
- Market Forces: Demand and Supply
- Market Structures and Competition
- Strategy Analysis and Decision-making
- Foundations and Concepts of Strategic Management
- Strategic Planning Process
- International Challenges of Strategic Management
- Preparation of Reliable Demand Forecasts
- Site Planning
- Process Design and Process Planning
- Inventory Management and Production Control
- Information Systems in the Supply Chain
- Behavioral Operations Management
- Introduction to
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Ethics Theories
- Business Ethics Problem Areas and Solutions
- Basic Perspectives of Corporate Governance
- Monitoring Concepts for Corporate Governance
- Combining Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
The application process consists of four simple steps. An offer of admission will be made to the selected candidates and accepted by the candidates by paying the admission fee.
For admission to this program, candidates should have:
We have a team of dedicated admissions counselors who are available to guide you as you apply to the program. They are available to:
Talk to our admissions counselors now!
Admission Fee & Financing
The admission fee for the MBA program is ₹ 2,60,000 (All-Inclusive)
Make the full payment up-front and get an instant discount of ₹ 10,000
We are dedicated to making our programs accessible. We are committed to helping you find a way to budget for this program and offer a variety of financing options to make it more economical.
No Cost EMI
We have partnered with the following financing companies to provide competitive finance options at a 0% interest rate with no hidden costs.
Financing as low as
₹ 7,500 / month
Other Financing Options
We provide the following options for a one-time payment
Total Admission Fees
Dual Degree Program
Accelerate your career growth with Master of Business Administration offered by IU International University of Applied Sciences (Germany) and London South Bank University (UK). You will graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree: a major advantage for international career prospects! No extra study courses or traveling are required.