Your organization has a working product that has been adopted by millions of users worldwide. As part of a commitment to safeguarding user data and bolstering security measures, a new policy has been introduced. The proposed solution involves transitioning from the conventional username and password login approach to an OTP-based model.
As a Program Manager, you have to come up with the following deliverables –
- Identify all the Stakeholders in this Change
- How will you plan implementation with minimum impact and no blocker in the business?
- Prepare a high-level plan with all the respective sub-plans
- Prepare an executive summary to present for progress and update
- Identify potential risks and develop a corresponding mitigation plan