Kanban Crash Course - How to Become Insanely Productive
14 Apr 2021 | 8:00 - 9:30 PM
Are you searching for the perfect productivity system for your team?
The bad news: It doesn’t exist. You’re going to have to do the work no matter what system you use.
Now the good news: Kanban is easy to use and learn a system that can help avoid feeling overwhelmed by those endless To-Do lists.
In many ways Kanban is counterintuitive. The system relies on basic rules and practices, and these rules can help you start a large-scale organizational change.
Kanban is a simple system for creating products based on continuous deliveries. This system originated from the Japanese manufacturing system, but you can use it to achieve more in work or your business or personal life.
Kanban is a key way to introduce lean principles in your organization. Lean can help your teams better prioritize their work and continuously improve by removing the waste from your process.
In this course, you will learn essential lean principles and discover how to use a kanban board to help your team prioritize more effectively. Learn about starting enterprise lean, setting up a board, optimizing your flow, and much more.
By the end of this live class, You will become PRODUCTIVE in Kanban.
Earn a certificate and boost your career
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
Frequently asked questions
- Team Leads, Project managers, Project coordinators, Tech leaders, Product managers, Program Managers, Technical Program Managers
- Project team members, Stakeholders, senior managers
- Specialists in different professions who would like to develop program management skills
- Program managers who would like to develop their skills to a master level
Yes , you can claim for the same
- Session Recording (6 months access)
- Live training
Basic knowledge of Scrum & Kanban