IU International University of Applied Sciences is a state-accredited No. 1 university in Germany. Established in 1998 and has turned to be one of the largest universities in Germany serving 75000+ students and professionals.
IU places a lot of importance on practical skills. All the professors have a minimum 5 years of experience in the related industry.
IU courses are accredited and recognized all over the world.
About IU International University of Applied Sciences
The University rigorously places focus on the quality of programs with an efficient faculty body. IU International University of Applied Sciences strives to enable flexible study models curated to address the needs of modern businesses. The IU International University of Applied Sciences has an ideal fully accredited German degree in partnership with London South Bank University (LSBU) by offering a dual degree.
Professionals can seamlessly programme your career from IU International University of Applied Sciences with both a German degree and a British degree: a major advantage for international career prospects!
Top Quality Accreditation & Recognition
- AACSB Member
- 5-star rating for Online Learning from QS Quacquarelli Symonds
- #1 Online University of Germany
- 40,000+ Alumni Worldwide
- IU is accredited and bears the seal of the German Accreditation Council
- Certified by FIBAA and EQAR
- UNWTO.Tedqual Quality Certificate
- Maximum Flexibility for Global Degree
- High Employability Opportunity in Europe
- 70,000 Students
- 200+ Bachelor, Master, and MBA programmes
- 21 Locations in Germany and Austria
- 40+ Exam centres
- 650+ Professors, lecturers & employees
- 6,000+ Business cooperation partners
- Affordable Education at High Quality
- Student and Digital-centric
- Career-Focused Courses
Advantages of Studying - IU University of Applied Science
Following are the advantages:
- Take exams online
- Study materials
- Access to a partner network
- Free extension of the study period
- Online library as well as podcasts and videos
- Flexible payment options