How To Succeed Management Case Study Interview
19 Sep 2021 | 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
You have been through the Hiring Manager round or the initial round, and are invited to participate in the complete interview process, which usually starts with a case study.
In this course, we will break it down for you, explaining the basic components of a case study interview, how to prepare, and what to do to project confidence and engage your interviewer. Learn how case study interview questions are used and why employers find them beneficial. Discover the key elements that interviewers use to evaluate your answers. Plus, learn how to formulate key questions to dig deeper into the case, develop your framework for every case study answer, and craft a conclusion with a supporting rationale that’s concise and clear. We also provide tips for quelling your performance anxiety, as well as sample case study questions that give you a better understanding of what to expect.
Organizations view and the expectation covered
- How to do prepare?
- What questions to ask?
- How to ensure interviewer is in sync?
- How to approach the case study?
- What are the common deliverables?
- How to sequence deliverables?
- How to verify and validate final deliverable?
- How to use whiteboard?
- How to prepare and present using power point?
- How to conclude using conclusion?
The instructor will be working on a case study from scratch and showcasing how deliverables are prepared
The participants will be provided a case study to work on with objectives. They will be working on it under instructors guidance.
Earn a certificate and boost your career
This is a sample certificate for display purpose
Frequently asked questions
- Team Leads, Project managers, Project coordinators, Tech leaders, Product managers, Program Managers, Technical Program Managers
- Project team members, Stakeholders, senior managers
- Specialists in different professions who would like to develop program management skills
- Program managers who would like to develop their skills to a master level
Yes , you can claim for the same
- Case Study artifacts (templates, sheets, ppt’s)
- Session Recording (6 months access)
- Live training
Basic knowledge of Scrum & Kanban