- Approving of a loan is a decision made exclusively by the loan provider. The loan provider may decline your loan application.
- Gururo encourages students to carefully read the terms and conditions of loan providers before availing of a loan.
- Gururo does not bear any financial obligation related to the loan you apply for. Your financial obligation on the loan you avail of is to the loan provider.
- If you default on your loan repayment obligation to a loan provider, Gururo may notify you to meet your loan repayment obligation.
- Your loan provider may initiate loan recovery proceedings as per applicable law.
- Your loan provider will transfer the loan amounts directly to Gururo as required under the arrangement that the loan provider has with Gururo.
- On specific requests by the loan provider, Gururo may inform the loan provider about your employment status, the program fee, the program duration, and your attendance information on the program.
- Failure to obtain a loan by you cannot be a reason to seek a delayed payment schedule from Gururo and the grant of admission may be withdrawn if payments are not made by the student as per the instructions given by Gururo.